Moving day is fast coming. We are excited because that means that in just a few weeks we will be with daddy again!
Friday, July 18, 2008
All packed up and ready to go!
Colter's all packed up and ready to go! I was trying to pack a few boxes today and I couldn't keep Colter out of them. He loves to play in them! It keeps him busy and I have a chance to get a few things done so I guess I can sacrifice a few hard to find boxes to keep him happy.
Moving day is fast coming. We are excited because that means that in just a few weeks we will be with daddy again!




Moving day is fast coming. We are excited because that means that in just a few weeks we will be with daddy again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He looks so big. It's crazy he looks a lot like Jason now.
Post a Comment