Friday, September 5, 2008

Moving Date



Well the move date is set. We are loading the truck next Friday night and leaving for Vegas on Saturday Sept. 13th. I have mixed emotions right now because I am really glad to be leaving so I can be with Jimmy again, but I will really miss Idaho and all my friends here. It has been a really great place to live and we have made some really great memories while living here.

Part of me will miss this house. I have put a lot of work into it. It was fun being able to paint and make this home beautiful. I will also miss our little town. Star has been a great place to live.

Well the upside to moving is that I get to redo a new house. I love to paint houses because it changes the look of them for a small amount of money (if you go to wall-mart). When we get settled I will post pictures of our new house in Vegas.










5 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

It is sad leaving our homes in Idaho. I can totally relate with you on that one. I can't wait to have you here though Shiloh. We will have to plan dates to hang out no matter what it is that we will do.

Sara Rose said...

I love your taste!!! I know moving! But I love decorating a new home! Also Dan and I are heading to vegas in the next 4months. He has a lot of IOU's to cash in and so we are planning to come and play! Now that you are there I will make sure to have lots of time to play!!! Life is crazy sometimes. But in the end it is the best thing for you! Even if it is the hardest!

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say it snowed this week or something. i saw the house with snow. anyhow good luck with the move. call me if you are going to stop by you have the house number right?

The Jorgensens, said...

I put up that picture because it was the only one we had of the front of the house. We have had a few cold days though. It feels like fall here most days. I love it!
Susan, I will let you know when we are coming through because we really want to stop and see you.

Tendra said...

Shiloh! You are moving?!? I'm sorry to hear that. Not that I've seen you in...hmmmm. How long has it been? But you guys are still the reigning champs on our "Favorite next-door neighbors" list. I'd love to keep in touch, and since I don't have any other contact info for you, I'll give you mine here:
Carter and Tendra Andrews
4145 E. Switzer Way
Nampa, Id. 83686
tencar@hotmail.com
andrewsfavoritetimes.blogspot.com

I'd love a Budge update, as it sounds like you guys are all over the place now. Good luck with the move. Love, Tendra