Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baking With Grandma


Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen came to visit at the beginning of Feb. They always spoil the kids with attention when they come. While they were here Grandma decided that it would be fun to make cookies with the kids...as you can see...they loved every minute of it!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma's really are great...look at Clara's hair...it is getting long and soo cute.

Chastina said...

She makes the best cinnamon rolls! I hope she teaches your kids how to make them. Now I'd better go get a napkin to wipe the drool from thinking about those cinnamon rolls. :D

Skelley Family said...

So fun to see Linda! I have to say that I miss her laugh! I grew up with the the Jorgensen family. Tonna and even Jenny babysat us, and I actually got to babysit Tonna's daughter Kaitlynn and I even think their boy...cant remember his name. Too weird! Crazy how time fly's! I loved growing up in the 17 ward. We had a lot of good times! Love your blog. Tell Jimmy hi for me~
We have a blog too! If you want to go to it...it is: tobeeaskelley.blogspot.com
Molly Pontious Skelley

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

How much FUN!!! I can't believe Clara's hair either. Just in the short while you've been in the Reno area her hair has grown!!! LOOKS SO PRETTY