Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Park Day


On a beautiful sunny day in Feb. we went to the park to enjoy the sunshine. The kids were to busy playing to humor me with good pictures(except Ian, who always takes a good picture) but I managed to get a few shots of our day at the park.








Colter of course would not stop moving the whole time we were there so a good picture was impossible! All I am going to have of him at this age are side shots and pictures of him looking down!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

We're so happy to have park weather again! Miss you guys!!!

Chastina said...

At least you got some pics of Colter. (I wish I had more pics of my hubby's childhood.)

What a fun day!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

So glad to finally see an update on your blog. It's been awhile.