We went camping with friends for Memorial weekend. Colter was so hyper when we got there! He was loving every minute of being out doors! He was surprisingly very good about staying out of the water...which I was very grateful for because we camped on the river.
The morning after we got there, he got a hold of this gear and insisted on wearing it all! It was so cute that I had to get some pictures!



2 comments:
I cant believe how old he is getting! crazy how time flies...
That is really cute. I miss doing outdoor things. Looks like you guys have been able to do so much outdoors since you've moved there. We will have to visit you sometime. When are you headed this way in July???? Maybe we could drive to Cedar for the 4th of July and have a family weekend.
Post a Comment