
Well as you all know it has been forever since I last posted on my blog! Life has been busy with a lot of things...but one of the most fun things to have happen is that my Mom, sister Susan, and I have opened our new business Kiwi Lane Designs this week! We are really excited about it and are off to a great start! If you are a scrapbooker and have a minute, check out our blog http://www.kiwilanedesigns.blogspot.com/ for information about Kiwi Lane and to see how to use our Designer Templates.
GRAND OPENING....AUGUST 1ST!!!!!!!!
GRAND OPENING....SATURDAY AUGUST 1ST!!!!! DON'T MISS IT. GRAND OPENING SALE: Buy any 3 designer template sets and receive FREE SHIPPING....(Sale: August 1st-8th) You can purchase all designer templates at kiwilanedesigns.etsy.com.
GRAND OPENING....SATURDAY AUGUST 1ST!!!!! DON'T MISS IT. GRAND OPENING SALE: Buy any 3 designer template sets and receive FREE SHIPPING....(Sale: August 1st-8th) You can purchase all designer templates at kiwilanedesigns.etsy.com.
PLUS: Spread the word. If you tell your friends and have them leave a comment with your name then you both will be entered into a contest to receive a free designer template set of your choice!!!! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!! The more friends you tell the more chances you have to win. So start spreading the word. The drawing will held at the end of the day on Thursday August 6th!!!! MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK EITHER THURSDAY OR FRIDAY TO SEE WHO WON AND IF IT IS YOU PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR INFORMATION. GOOD LUCK!



1 comment:
Good luck on the new business. You guys are so good at the scrapbooking stuff. I really love to look. Wish I loved to do it too. But I hope that it goes well.
Post a Comment