Saturday, August 8, 2009

Camping


Well its has been months since we went on this campout...I got busy and never finished posting about it. I had a few minutes to sit and decided that I should update my blog!
Back in May we went camping with the Johnson's...friends of ours here in Fernley. We had a great time! Hopefully we can fit in one more campout before it starts to get cold again.

PLAYING AT THE LAKE-

The day after we got there we went to spend the afternoon on the lake fishing and playing in the water

Amy Johnson with Ian and one of the Twins

Ryan Johnson

The kids decided that it would be fun to make a swimming pool in the sand. They spent half the day working on it...and having so much fun doing it!





Garrett and Gavin with Jason

FISHING AT SUNSET-



Clara and Daddy






RELAXING IN CAMP-

Ian crashed by the fire for an afternoon nap



Jimmy and Lance kickin' back...playing cards

The last day, while we were cleaning up camp the kids decided to dig yet another hole! This time they wanted it deep enough to trap a animal in!

I am not sure about a animal...but Ian fits!

1 comment:

Sariah Hartley said...

Hey I love all your pictures!!! You have a really cute family!!