Saturday was a beautiful day! We took a drive up to Avimor(A new development by Eagle) they were having a grand opening kick off party to get everyone out to see their model homes on Saturday, so we met up with Aaron and Jen, and Travis and Elisa to check it out. It was fun to see the homes and the beautiful location they are in. I had been hearing about it for a while because Vault (my husbands comp.) is doing the security systems in all the homes out there. It was really beautiful up there. It is going to be a great community. I wouldn't mind living there myself. Anyway it was tons of fun to get away and see the model homes, eat some lunch, look at some of the booths they had and enjoy the day with our friends and family.
0 comments
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey, looks like fun. Still miss ya!
Did you get burnt? I did around my neck Ouch!!! Anyway it was fun & I wouldn't mind living up there as well.
I forgot you guys were going on Saturday! It was a beautiful day for it. Looks like you had a lovely day out in the sun.
Post a Comment