Monday, April 7, 2008

Best Friends

Clara and the twins have had a special bond of friendship since they moved to Idaho a few years ago.Clara loved playing with girls for a change. She has only brothers and they don't like to play dress-up,tea party, and Barbies with her. It has been so much fun for her to have Abbie and Maddie for friends. I don't think a day went by that she did not want to be with the girls and share every experience with them. Clara was extremely sad when she found out that they were moving away! She cried to the point that she could not breathe when it came time to say good bye. She is starting to be happy again but it has been sad to see her not quite as happy as she used to be when they lived close to us. We all miss them so much! I am glad that the summer is coming and I hope and pray that my kids find some friend this summer that they can play and be happy with.

2 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I hope so too!!! It will be fun. We'll do tons of fun things this summer. Don't forget about Avimor this Saturday. That should be fun for your kids.

Anonymous said...

so i must have totally passed over this one somehow. Anyhow thanks for making me cry.