Wow they had a lot of eggs!!! Looks like the neighborhood planned well. So did they meet any new kids in the neighborhood on Easter? That's fun to have a neighborhood easter egg hunt.
My favorite food is Organge Chicken with chop sticks
My favorite toy is my babydoll Annabell
I love to do Math
I like my red hair
I love my pink and white stuffed dog
Aliante Park in Las Vegas - Oct. 2008
Clara with her best friends Abbie and Maddie - March 2008
Ian
At Our Star Home - Jan. 2008
Camping At Deadwood - June 2007
Ian's Favorite Things
Favorite Things, Spring 2008 -
He loves to pretend that he is a super-hero
Ian's favorite shows are Scooby-doo and Dora
His favorite thing I like to say is "you want a piece of me"
He likes to fight and wrestle.
His favorite toy is his Spiderman phone
Ian's best friend is his cousin Riley
Cowboy Ian (2009)
Best Friends
Ian and Riley - June 2007
Ian collecting shells at Lake Mead, Oct. 2008
Colter
Mom and Colter at our home in Star - Jan. 2008
All about Colter
24 Month Up-Date -
CoCo wakes up most days around 6:30. It is an early start but Dad loves seeing Colter in the morning before work.
Right now he is up 3-5 times a night trying to get into bed with Mom and Dad. He is one stuborn kid about what he wants. Hopefully this is over soon so we can sleep at night.
What he loves most at the park is the slides and the water toys.
His favorite things to play with are his Diego bike helmet and Dora books
Colter loves to buckle things
New words- Here you go, hey CoCo, he calls himself CoCo, thank you, tickle, more, cookie, G-ma and Papa, car, book, show, apple, pizza, banana, jump, go, outside, bubble, balloon, baby, shoes, Clara, dog, horse, ball, bath,
His favorite shows right now are, Dora, Diego, Little Einsteins, Backyardigans, and Scooby-doo
Colter loves to climb everthing in sight
16 Month Up-date -
He loves everything Diego!
He loves to sing the ABC song
Colter At 12 Months -
He is such a happy baby that brightens your day when he looks at you with his big blue eyes, and gives you the most adorable grin.
He just started walking a couple of weeks ago and is everywhere now.
He loves music! He is so cute when he dances.
He loves to laugh and play with all the kids.
He loves to tell people bye bye.
He gives the best kisses
Words that he can say: Dada, Mama , bye bye , hi ,Ian, Jason, Rachel , Matt, Cracker , More , baba (bottle), tries to sing the Dora and Diego theme songs , map ,backpack, car, Lacey, Bobo (monkeys on Diego), dinner, drink,
Coco in daddy's hat
Colt at our Star home - Jan. 2008
Lake Mead, Oct. 2008
Shiloh
December 2007
Shiloh's Favorite Things
My husband and kids- My family is the joy of my life. I am very grateful to be able to stay home with my beautiful kids. My husband is a wonderful man that treats me well and shows his love for me daily. I am one lucky girl!
I love to read! It is my escape when I need a break and I am not able to go somewhere.
Twilight Books - These are some of my all time favorite books. I read them every few months.
Marcia McClure books - If you love good clean romance Marcia is the best author I have come across that gives that. I have everyone of her books and I re-read these all the time too.
Scrapbooking - Other than reading this is my other favorite thing to do. I will probably never catch my books up, but it is so much fun trying.
Christmas- I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I love everything about it! The weather, the wonderful smells, the beautiful decorations, making people happy, all of it!
See's Candy - Yum!!
Bargain Shopping - I love to get a good deal. I hate paying full price for anything.
Christmas Eve 2007
"I want to live in such a way that when I get up in the morning, Satan will cry, 'Oh no! She's awake!' "
Jimmy and I have been married for 9 years. We were married in the American Fork Temple. After our honeymoon to Mazitlan Mexico we made our first move From Winnimucca, Nv. to Fallon, Nv. We have lived in 7 cities and 10 homes since we married. Life has been a little crazy these past few years but we are hoping it will settle for a while. We now live in Fernley, Nv. It is a cute small town 30 min. from Reno. We have 4 great kids. Jason is our oldest he is 9. Clara is 7, Ian is 4, and Colter is 2.
1 comment:
Wow they had a lot of eggs!!! Looks like the neighborhood planned well. So did they meet any new kids in the neighborhood on Easter? That's fun to have a neighborhood easter egg hunt.
Post a Comment