Monday, May 5, 2008

CA. Vacation


Jimmy and I just went on our first vacation together without kids since our honeymoon 9 years ago. It was a little scary for me when we were getting ready to leave because I have only ever spent 2-3 nights away from my kids. I know it was stupid but I kept worrying about what would happen to our kids if we didn't come home. Lucky for us all my worrying was for nothing because we made it home just fine(although our flight home were really bumpy).
We had a great time on our vacation with Aaron and Jen. We spent 5 days on the coast of CA. It was perfect weather and such a fun place to visit. We stayed at Jen's Step-Moms house out on Balboa Island. It was a really cute Island with great little beach houses and fun shops.
We had tons of fun playing on the beach, swimming in the ocean, going to all the fun shops and visiting Seaworld and Disneyland.
I loved every minute of the trip and I didn't worry to much over my kids because my mom was watching them. They love their G-ma! In fact as sad as this is, I don't think Coco wanted to come home with me. He wouldn't let G-ma go when I got there. It wasn't until we got in the car that he seemed happy to see me. (I think he was mad at me for leaving him!) Well everything is back to normal now but it was great to have a break.
I have lots of pictures to post from our trip. I will try to get them up in a few days.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello, hot mama. I miss ya! I'm glad that you got to have some time away with your hubby. You're pages are so cute! Probably my favorite that you've ever done, but I can't remember what you've done. Nothing like scrapbooking to make a bad morning better. Susan and I have been scrapbooking fools lately. Wish you were here!

Anonymous said...

glad you are home and safe. I would have taken your kids if anything would have happened but we all know that only your own parents are best for you. Well talk to you later