Well it is spring in Idaho and we have put off the yard work long enough. The weeds were getting out of control and the grass was way to long so we decided that it was time to get some work done.
The kids had a lot of fun trying to get the weeds out by their roots.



4 comments:
Be careful, you wouldn't want to lose a child out in your jungle. If you can't find Coco just check the grass.
Yeah Shiloh you did have a Jungle back there. Fun photos though. It's amazing how fast the grass grows during the spring/summer. It's pretty though to look out and see the green grass instead of looking at the dead grass in the winter.
holy cow. i am sure that was a days work. dont miss doing that. It will be a couple of years before I have to mow a lawn again. Oh and sometimes i forget that you guys are still wearing long sleeves.
Hey Shiloh - I found you! It was so fun to see all your beautiful faces. I am new to the blogging thing. I am glad you didn't migrate away with the other members of your family. So we are still not far away and would love to get together. Call me!!
Post a Comment