I was having a bad morning today. The kids were not listening and school was not going good. After a few hours of trying to get things done I decided to make the kids have a 2 hour quiet time and finish my scrapbook page that has been sitting out unfinished for the past couple of days. It turned out so cute that I decided to share it with everyone! Now I have to get back to what I should be doing!


Close up of the first page

Here is the close up of the second page.

You can't see it very good but the chipboard is
painted green with a coat of glitter paint over the top.

These flowers are so cute! They are dimensional and glittered.
2 comments:
How incredibly cute! This definitely needs to be a page kit. I can't wait to see it in person. I sooooooo want to scrapbook right now!
wow. that is my favoriate now. Did you come up with it totally on your own?
Post a Comment