Wednesday, January 7, 2009

David on the trampoline


My brother David, is a kid magnet! Kids adore him! It was hilarious watching what happened every time he stepped on the trampoline.

It started with David alone...Clara quickly joined him making one kid.

Then there was 2....

Then 3....

Then there was 4.....

Here's 2 more.....now there are 6
This all happened in the space of a minute or so. The kids saw him get on and they started swarming! These pictures were taken the 3rd time it happened. David was the only one it worked with. We know because some of us tested it out.....I guess we are just not as fun as him!

4 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

WISH WE WERE THERE... I bet you had tons of fun visiting David and Susan. We miss all of you guys so much... Are we still going to plan a LATE SUMMER BUDGE GET TOGETHER???

Chelsea said...

So fun - We were so happy that you came to see us while you were here! We had so much fun visiting with you and just today I was wishing that you were still living here. I hope everything is going well for you guys there.

Anonymous said...

I forgot you took those pitures. They are really fun pictures and fun for scrapbooking. Miss ya. Jen I think we defiantly need a family get together were we are all there not just some of us. I must say that couple of days was really relaxing. Now you are too far=(

THE HORSLEYS said...

I'm SOOO glad we got to visit even for just a little bit on your way to Boise. It's always fun hanging with you guys. We HAVE to plan something for the summer as well. I'm also glad we can keep updated on each other now through the blogs!