Colter loves music! He has been trying sing since he was 8 months old. He really loves pianos right now. In fact he is a big pain at church, because if I am not watching close enough then he is heading for the piano and I have to run for him with everyone watching. Here are a few pictures of Colt at Heidi's piano on Christmas Eve.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Musician In The Making?
Colter loves music! He has been trying sing since he was 8 months old. He really loves pianos right now. In fact he is a big pain at church, because if I am not watching close enough then he is heading for the piano and I have to run for him with everyone watching. Here are a few pictures of Colt at Heidi's piano on Christmas Eve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment