We decided to get our Christmas Tree before our moving trailer showed up because we knew that it would be crazy once we started unpacking. So we loaded everyone up and went hunting for a tree. We found a perfect tree for us at Lowe's... and we did it under 10 minutes! A record for our family! The tree really made our new place feel like a home.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Trimming The Tree
We decided to get our Christmas Tree before our moving trailer showed up because we knew that it would be crazy once we started unpacking. So we loaded everyone up and went hunting for a tree. We found a perfect tree for us at Lowe's... and we did it under 10 minutes! A record for our family! The tree really made our new place feel like a home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Look at how long Clara's hair is getting. And how red. I love it.
How fun.. I can see a little of the house. Like the wall. I need photos of your place SHILOH!!! Hey I'm posting my BABY's first photo tonight. I am so excited!!
Your kids are getting so big! How are you guys? Ryan and I started a blog, and it has been fun to see all the others out there. Nice to see what everyone is doing!
Monica
Post a Comment