Halloween this year was really nice. We have never trick or treated while it was so warm outside. I usually have to layer the kids until they look like they have gained 20 lbs. so they don't freeze. We went out with Rachel and her family and had a really good time. After the kids filled their bags with goodies we went home to watch Journey To The Center Of The Earth. All in all it was a great night. Here are a few pictures from Halloween. I wish they were better, but it was just too dark outside that night. The plan was to have them dressed before dark so I could get some good pictures, but V.T. went late and it gets dark so early here. Oh well....there is always next year.
Jason being a wooden Indian
Jason the fierce warrior!
Clara as a Chinese princess.
We had some fun and sprayed her hair black for the night.
Ian the Hobbit. I loved this costume on him! He makes a really cute hobbit.
Ian fighting off the giant spider!
Colter looking into the candy bucket. As usual he would not sit still long enough for me to get a good picture of him.
Here is Colter tick or treating. I had to run ahead of him for this picture. He was very determined to keep up with the big kids. It was so fun watching him this year! He was so thrilled every time he went to a door and was given candy after he said "treat". That was all we could get him to say but it worked!



2 comments:
So cute.... Looks like the kids had fun
I miss halloween in AZ! 90 degrees at night is bliss when you are dressing up! The kids looked great and clara is so beautiful! What a good mom!
Post a Comment