Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Moving To Fallon Nv.

We are moving again.... I was really hoping to settle for a little bit but Jimmy's boss has asked him to manage their Fallon shop. He starts on the 1st of December. So it is back to packing ! Hopefully we can settle in enough to get a tree up by Christmas. We are excited to be going to a small town again. I just wish I had know this was coming so I could have left everything in boxes! I had just unpacked the last box 3 days before we got the call that they wanted us to go. Oh well... that is just how it goes sometimes.

3 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I know you will like it there. I am just so sad you are leaving. Aaron and I really like hanging out with you guys and we haven't really had too many oportunities since you've been in Vegas. We have all been so busy and now you're leaving us!!! SO SAD

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. Who ever rents that home next is going to love all the painting you did. You are so good at it now. I will keep you in my prayers. I just want to cry for you..REALLY!! I know you are strong though and that is how life works. Jimmy already seemed happier this weekend. Just for the fact that he is leaving Vegas

Tendra said...

Hi Guys! I can't keep up with your gypsy family! ha,ha! I am excited to hear that you will be in Fernley - maybe we can stop by when we head to Reno next to visit my sister. Good luck with the move, I sure don't envy that! Please let us know your contact info, ok? take care.