Susan is super good at scrapbooking. She comes up with unique ideas for her pages and is really fast at getting them done(not like me, I am lucky to get one page done in a day!). She is so fast that she has to take pictures so she can do a page because she is completely caught up! One day I might be that lucky! Anyway, she had some really cute pages done but no pictures to go on them, so while they were here I took some pictures of Riley and Madison for her. Here are a few pictures of Ian's best friend Riley.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Pictures
Susan is super good at scrapbooking. She comes up with unique ideas for her pages and is really fast at getting them done(not like me, I am lucky to get one page done in a day!). She is so fast that she has to take pictures so she can do a page because she is completely caught up! One day I might be that lucky! Anyway, she had some really cute pages done but no pictures to go on them, so while they were here I took some pictures of Riley and Madison for her. Here are a few pictures of Ian's best friend Riley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks again Shiloh. They look really cute on the page. I will send you a picture of it when I figure out why the camera is flipping out. I swear I have the worst camera luck ever.
Miss ya!
Post a Comment