Friday, November 21, 2008

Ian's 4th Birthday


Ian turned 4 on Nov. 13th. We took him to Check E Cheese for his birthday party. We had a great time. I love this place because you don't really have to worry about your kids to much when you are there. They just get to run around and play.

Rachel, Easton, and Ian.

The boys really loved this basketball game. I think they spent most of their tokens on this one.

This was Ian's favorite. You leaned back in the chair and it made you feel like you were on a amusement park ride.

Jason was very good at all the games.

Jason showing Easton how to put his tickets in the machine.

Time for prizes!!!

Clara, Jason, and the birthday boy.

Ian has been riding a scooter since he was 18 months old, and he was really wanting one with just 2 wheels that would be only his. He has been using Jason's for the past year because it goes faster than the ones with 3 wheels. He doesn't look like he was very excited to receive this as a gift but he really was. This is his "humor Mom with a picture face".

Ian with his new Webkinz pet.


We had a surprise visit from my cousin Andrea and her family that night. She has 5 kids all around my kids ages. They had a blast playing together. It has been awhile since they have had friends to play with.
Aaron and Jen came over to visit for the evening and to have cake and ice cream with us. They brought Ian a Nerf gun for his birthday (it has been a favorite toy with all the kids and Dad).

Ian with his present from G-ma and G-pa Jorgensen.

2 comments:

Sara Rose said...

Cute and so big! Thats nice to have family around!

Anonymous said...

Dang it. I totally forgot. I was going to have Riley call him. She talks about Ian a lot. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Miss ya