Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clara and Beth


Clara and Beth have become great friends this past year. When we went to Idaho for New Years they begged for Beth to come home with us for a visit. They managed to talk us into it and Beth came to stay with us for 3 weeks. Beth is a real sweetheart and we loved having her stay with us. After about a week Jimmy was trying to talk Beth into staying forever. She was a fun addition to the family. It was good for me because I wasn't sure how things would go with that many kids, but 5 was easier than I thought it would be...so I am not as scared as I was to have another baby in the house(no I am not pregnant).

Here are a few pictures of the kids at the airport waiting to send Beth off.









1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

Amen! to the 5 and not pregnant! We watched friends kids 3 of them and I was amazed at how good it felt to have that many in my home!Weird!!!