January 17th I threw a birthday party for Jason and Clara. I thought that it would be a fun way for them to make friends. We sent out invites and were very surprised when EVERYONE (plus a few extras) decided to come! We had 24 kids and a few adults come to our party. Surprisingly everything went very smooth...thanks to my helpers, Megan, Kristy, Clayson, and Heidi.
After all the kids arrived we started the party by having the kids go to the adoption center to adopt their new Webkinz Pet. They each got to pick what animal that they wanted and were given a adoption certificate. Thanks to ebay and Walgreen's I was able to get a great deal on Lil'Kinz for everyone!
After that I handed out mini tote bags for them to keep their party stuff in...then it was time for games. I based the games off of ones from Webkinz World.
Arcade Sign ...I wish that I had taken some pictures of the other decorations I made but I was to busy with the party and then forgot later. So these are the only pictures that I have.
Webkinz Clubhouse and Wishing Well
Clayson and the Wheel of WOW
Kristy ran the Balloon Dartz
Megan was in charge of Wacky Zingoz
Kids playing Zingoz Bounce
In Webkinz World the kids earn Kinzcash for games they play to buy things for their pets at the W Shop. All the kids at the party received money, gold coins, and gems from the gem hunt that they could use later at the W Shop.
The line for the Wheel of WOW
After all the games were over it was time to open presents.
I was a little shocked at how many nice presents Jason and Clara received! Jason was given a headlamp, football, Indiana Jones play-set, Bionicles, binoculars, games, money!
Clara was given...barbies, High School Musical Karaoke microphone, lip gloss, Webkinz Koala, little pet shop set, games, money, plus tons more! They were completely spoiled!



4 comments:
WOW YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB SHILOH!!! What did you make that sign out of? It looked professional! Looks like so much fun. YOU ALL THROW SUCH FUN PARTIES. I will definately have to learn from you once we have our baby.
I am really cheap about decorations...I just cut up boxes and then paint them to fit whatever party that I am doing.
Wow, you are brave throwing such a huge party! You are gifted when it comes to things like that, though. Looks like the kids had an awesome time; I'm sure Jason and Clara will never forget this birthday!
Holy Cow Shiloh! That party looks amazing! You really went all-out. What lucky kids. You are so fun! I'll have to ask you for some inspiration next time I'm planning a party.
Post a Comment