Friday, February 6, 2009

Jimmy's Birthday


This is an older photo but I really love it . Ian adores his Dad and tries so hard to be like him. I am very glad that he had a good role model.

Today is Jimmy's birthday. I wanted to take a minute today to say how blessed I am to have this man in my life. He works hard every day to provide for me and his children...giving me the opportunity to stay home with our kids. He is a wonderful father that takes the time to teach and love his children. He makes me feel happy and secure in the knowledge that he will always love and take care of me. He honors his priesthood and is continually working to become a better person. He makes everyday brighter for me and is my best friend. I love this wonderful man!

2 comments:

THE HORSLEYS said...

Tell Jim "Happy Birthday" for us! Wish we were closer so we could celebrate with you guys. How old is he, anyway?

Anonymous said...

Jim happy birthday. I think David was going to call you, but the day got away from him with homework....I hope you had a good one...and was not a grouch..=) miss you guys. Even you JIMBO!