Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Fernley House




Jen here they are...pictures of our new house! I am sorry that is has taken me so long to get them up! There are only a couple of pictures...but you can take the tour by clicking on the video below.
























8 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful home! Are you guys loving it out there?

The Jones Family said...

Wow! NICE! are you renting that or did you buy it?

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

So great guys!! I am jealous. It's perfect. Jim did a good job picking that one out huh Shiloh? We will have to come visit sometime. Miss you

The Jorgensens, said...

Yes we love Fernley! I think you all should move here!
Jimmy did a really good job picking this house out. We are just renting it...but we got it for a great price!

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see what you are sitting in when I am talking to you on the phone. =) It looks like you are already unpacked...that is good! Did you save the boxes...ha ha ha...miss ya

The Jorgensens, said...

Yes I saved the boxes. With us you never know when the next move will be!

THE HORSLEYS said...

The house is BEAUTIFUL...and still very large. I'm so jealous. Thanks for the tour.

Chelsea said...

I love the house pictures. I miss you! I would totally have brought Alexander over with the chickenpox if you still lived here! You would have probably been the only friend that I would have thought to call and ask if you wanted it. Because we are awesome parents like that.