Thursday, February 5, 2009

Goodbye 2007!


We spent new Years Eve playing games and eating yummy food with my family in Idaho. We had a really great time and we were able to see some of our good friends while we were there. It was a little hard for me to leave...I really miss Idaho! But I am settling in, here in Fernley and making good friends. By the end of the year I am sure that I will love this place.


Playing Settlers of Catan

May and Rachel

Clara and Grandma

Those of us that made it 'till 2:00am

Beth and Clara were so happy to see each other! I didn't even see Clara the couple of days that we spent there. She was always off with Beth playing somewhere.

These little guys conked out soon after we watched the ball drop.

1 comment:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Wish we would have been there. Our new years was un-eventful. Miss you guys so much. I'm still waiting to see photos of your new place. Hint Hint