
Rachel (Sarah's maid of honor) and I threw Sarah a bridal shower the day before she was married. We had a lot of fun playing games and getting to know Jake's family. Here are a few pictures of the shower.


Every bride needs one of these.

For one of the games we decided to have a cake decorating contest. We had tons of fun and it was so great to see what everyone came up with.



Group #1

Group #2

Group #3

Sarah trying to choose the winning cake! The winner is group #2!!!


Diana,Susan,Shiloh,Rachel and Sarah the bride to be.

Sarah with her new family
1 comment:
Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. I wish I had a camera. Well COCO is so funny. I love those pictures. I totally agree about missing things with your kids. good think for a camera, and scrapbooking so you can keep them. =)
Post a Comment