I knew that I would be running around like a crazy person with all the wedding stuff going on, so we decided to book a hotel room. It was nice because we had a chance to have some play time while daddy was home. We stayed at the Ameritel Inn in Boise. It had nice rooms with a hot breakfast and a great pool. Aaron ,Jen , David and Susan also stayed there for the wedding so we were able to have a nice visit.
Daddy and Coco
Colter had a blast in the water! He has no fear around a pool which is kind of scary. He kept getting out of the pool and running for the deep end. I was really glad that we had so many people there to help keep track of him.
Aunt Jen and Clara
Jason and Daddy being SILLY!
Ian was a little scared of the big pool. He was more a fan of the hot tub. On the last day we spent there I finally got him out in the pool and he had fun. He has always had a fear of the water since he was a small baby. When he was small he wouldn't even take a bath! I am glad that at least he has moved past that and will at least take a bath now. I will have to keep working on the pool.
Clara and the twins.
Ian and Riley in the hot tub
David, Susan and Lacey



2 comments:
love all the new pictures. I guess you are playing catch up. send a cd. or email them. thanks
I love the family photo of you guys. (I THINK I TOOK IT) and it turned out so freakin' cute. It really was nice staying at the same place. I think we were able to see eachother a lot more than we would of if we hadn't all stayed there.
Post a Comment