Sunday, August 31, 2008

Slides



Last week we went to the park with Mom and Amber's families for a church BBQ and baseball game. Colter was a stinker like always and kept running for the road, so to distract him I took him over to the slide to let him play. He loved it! He kept saying BLAST OFF! before he went down the slide. It was really cute but that probably means that he has been watching Little Einstein's a little to much while I have been packing. I know it is horrible to use the TV as a babysitter but what do you do when you have to pack a huge house without a husband around to help? I can't wait 'till we move and everything is back to normal again.


Colter


Jeddy


Britt


Ian

1 comment:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Glad to hear he liked the slide. That is good to remember for the future. hahaha...

I can't wait until you get here either. We need to go out on date nights together, scrapbook, and SHOP once we have any money....

P.S. I sort of miss Jim coming home to us every night. I was getting used to his company.