Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Buckles


One of Colter's favorite things to do is buckling buckles. He is always coming up to me to have me undue the buckle of whatever he happens to be playing with at the time, so that he can re-buckle it again. You can always see him running around the house with a backpack or bike helmet on. I have to say that it is one of the cutest things that he does lately. I found him sound asleep on the living room floor a few weeks ago with his backpack still on and thought that I should snap a few pictures of him so that I could remember how cute he is at this age. I hate that they have to grow up so fast! I wish that time would slow down so I could enjoy all the cute things that he does. It seems that they do so much so fast that you don't get to enjoy all the unique things that each of your children do. Oh well, I guess it is good that someone invented the camera. My kids might hate me for all the pictures that I take but when my kids are grown I will be able to look back and remember my sweet babies.


No comments: