Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Colter's Birthday



Well this is a little late... Ok a lot late! I have been very busy! I am going to try to finish up-dating my blog this week. Hopefully I can get it all done.

Colter turned 2 on Oct. 4th. We had a small family party for him because we were still unpacking and things were a little crazy.

It is so weird to me that my baby is 2. I can't believe how quickly this past 2 years has gone.
Colter brings so much happiness to our family. We all love him like crazy and he is starting to get spoiled from all the attention!


All my kids

Mommy and Colter




It was really fun to watch him open his gifts. He didn't know what to do last year, but he had no problems this time.


This was his favorite gift except for his Diego Bike helmet.



Daddy and Colter

2 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

Wow Jim looking all spiffy aren't we? HAPPY B-DAY CO CO... Is that how you spell it? Not sure but I definately am enjoying him alot more now that he wont cry when I talk to him. I used to say one word to Coulter and he would just bawl. But now he's not nearly as shy as he used to be. SO CUTE....

Chastina said...

Hey! You guys have a cute family. It looks like you have been really busy.

(I found your blog through Sara.)

Chastina Ritchie