Friday, October 24, 2008

Lake Mead


The weather had turned nice again so on our way home from The Valley Of Fire, we stopped at Lake Mead. The kids raced around collecting "seashells" as they called them. Someday we will have to take them to a real beach so they can collect real seashells. It was a great ending to a really fun day.























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really are some great pictures. See Jimmy there are some great things about Nevada =) Oh and I forgot how much i love that picture of Ian and Riley on the side of your blog. Totally them being themself

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

You did take some great photos. Also the one of you and jimmy turned out real cute as well.

TIA EVANS said...

I found your blog today from Susan Budge's. I grew up with her. What a small world you just moved into the same ward as me. You have such a cute little family.

Anonymous said...

hey there. Just thought I would let you know that Angie found my blog. Just in case you are interested in taking a look at hers and adding it to your list. Check out my side bars. Also Sarah's is on Angies and pictures of Tayna's new baby on the Atwoods. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Tia is in your ward. She is so sweet. She just had a baby. Thats cool Tia. It is a small world. This is my husbands sister.

The Batty Bunch said...

OH my it has been forever, you have the cutest family!!! I think Ian looks alot like Hayden when he was small. Hello to everyone. I am so glad I ran across you blog through Chastina and Steve's.