Saturday, October 11, 2008

Now That's Talent!

When we were taking a break from unpacking a few weeks ago, we were all sitting on the floor and Jimmy decided to ask the kids if they could touch their heads with their toes. The boys were having a hard time with it but Clara surprised us all with how flexible she is. We had no idea she could bend that way! We got a quick video of it because it was just to funny not to share with everyone!

3 comments:

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I saw it in person and it is really impressive. She's so funny. And then to see Ian wanting to be a part of it and he trys to stretch to touch something. It's too cute

Sarah Lynn Russell said...

Sick! That is just crazy!!! She is talented! I have never been that flexible! Keep her going!

The Jones Family said...

Pf! i can do that.. simple! haha j/k... maybe I USED to be able to... but not anymore. That's for sure. Impressive.