Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Day Of School


A few weeks ago, after we had unpacked enough to get by I decided that we had better start school. The kids were really excited to start. To make the day special I bought them new backpacks, lunch bags, and stuff to go in them. I always love the first day of school! I wish everyday was as fun as this one was. Here's hoping we have a good school year! I haven't taught 3 at one time yet so I hope I can handle it.

Here they are with their new Webkinz school supplies. They were really excited to get them because they came with a code that gives them stuff for their online pets.

Jason is in 3rd grade this year. His favorite subject in school right now is science and spelling.

Ian showing off his new backpack. He still has 2 years before he starts kindergarten but he is really smart, so I am going to start working with him on the basics that he doesn't already know.

Clara is starting 1st grade. Her favorite subject is math right now but she is starting to love reading also.

No comments: