Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Song

I was reading one of my favorite authors blog this morning and there was this song that she had posted about. I Liked it enough that I decided to steal her post and share it with you all. Here it is.



Love Story Video

Oh, my heck! I have found the best music video ever! Actually, a friend
e-mailed me over a week ago and told me she had seen it, and that it totally reminded her of my books! I LOVE it! Furthermore, it reminded me of a scene I had just written for one of my new stories! It’s fabulous! I really don’t need to say anything else! Just click on the link included here to watch the best music video ever! Let me know what you think!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/taylor-swift/275121/love-story.jhtml?id=1594647

2 comments:

Sara Rose said...

Wow tayler swift too! Hey what is your e-mail I wanted to ask or talk to you about an idea I had. Mine is rockcreekexit@comcast.net email me and I will tell you!

Rae said...

I love taylor swift! she is amazing. Im really glad you put that link up im a huge fan of hers but i hadn't seen this video yet. I love how TRULY romantic it was, it reminded me of pride and prejudice :)