On Saturday Oct. 11th we went exploring. We are trying to find fun things to do in the desert. We really love to be outdoors doing things as a family and it has been a little hard for us out here, where there is not much that we like to do. While driving around we were seeing a lot of caves in the hills so we pulled over and hiked up the hill to see them.
We kept driving and ended up here at the Vally Of Fire. They call it that because of all the red rock that just springs up in the middle of the desert. It was really beautiful and some of the rocks were in fun shapes like beehives. I wish we had taken pictures of them but it was raining off and on so we didn't stop for a lot of them. We plan to go back soon so we can see everything better.



1 comment:
Hey when you go back let us know, I want to go. I've never been so it would be fun to tag along with you guys if you don't mind. The photos are really cool
Post a Comment